Vitamin D3 Rx™ contains 10,000 IUs of micellized vitamin D3 that may help support healthy vitamin D3 levels. Micellization increases the absorption of fat-soluble vitamin D3, by making it water-soluble. Vitamin D3 is a potent and active form of Vitamin D that supports the absorption of calcium. Vitamin D-3 10,000 can be used in combination with Amino Restore to improve bone and brain health.
Vitamin D3 Improves Immunity, Cardiovascular, Breast And Pancreas Health
Vitamin D, sometimes called the sunshine vitamin, is naturally produced by the body as a response to sun exposure. Vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol comes from animal-sourced foods like our skin, fish, and eggs, while D2 (ergocalciferol) mainly comes from plant sources like mushrooms. Vitamin D3 is more potent than D2 which does not raise cholecalciferol levels like D3. It plays an important role in brain and cardiovascular health. D3 is important for healthy bones and teeth and can boost serotonin levels and mood. Individuals with low D3 levels are more likely to suffer from depression and insomnia. It’s also believed to protect you against a number of conditions such as cancer, type 1 diabetes, and multiple sclerosis. Vitamin D3 may support normal sleep patterns while improving neuromuscular function, bone health, and mood. It may promote immune, cardiovascular, breast, and pancreas health. The best way to get your vitamin D3 is through sunlight exposure or by taking a supplement. Be sure to ask your holistic doctor about checking your vitamin D levels at your next appointment.
Vitamin D3 Benefits
1) Vitamin D3 helps keep your brain functioning well. There is growing evidence that Vitamin D3 can play an important role in brain health. Studies have shown that Vitamin D3 can improve cognitive function and protect against age-related cognitive decline. It may also help to protect the brain from damage caused by stress. Additionally, Vitamin D3 has been shown to boost mood and reduce symptoms of depression. These benefits are likely due to the fact that Vitamin D3 is essential for the proper functioning of the brain.
Studies have shown that people with low levels of vitamin D3 are more likely to suffer from cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s disease. Getting enough vitamin D3 is essential for maintaining healthy brain function as we age.
2) Vitamin D3 strengthens bones and teeth. This nutrient is necessary for the absorption of calcium, which is essential for strong bones and teeth.
Bone health is a critical issue as we age. A lack of vitamin D has been linked to an increased risk of bone fractures, and many people don’t get enough vitamin D from diet and sun exposure alone. Vitamin D3 supplements offer a convenient way to boost your intake and may offer bone benefits.
A recent study found that women taking vitamin D3 supplements had significantly higher bone mineral density (BMD) at the hip than those not taking supplements. BMD is a key indicator of bone health. The women in the study who took vitamin D3 also had a lower risk of hip fracture.
Other studies have shown that vitamin D3 can help improve bone strength and reduce the risk of fractures. It may also promote calcium absorption and help regulate calcium levels in the body. These benefits make vitamin D3 an important supplement for maintaining healthy bones as we age. A lack of vitamin D3 can lead to bone weakness and dental problems.
3) Vitamin D3 supports a healthy heart. Heart health is a top priority for many people, and recent research suggests that vitamin D3 may offer some benefits for heart health. A study published in the journal Circulation found that people who took vitamin D3 supplements had a lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and other cardiovascular events. The study participants who received the supplements had a 20% lower risk of any cardiovascular event, and a 30% lower risk of a heart attack.
Additional research has shown that vitamin D3 may help to regulate blood pressure and protect against inflammation, both of which are important for heart health. Vitamin D3 is also known to promote healthy teeth and bones, making it an important supplement for overall health.
4) A recent study found that a vitamin D3 supplement can help reduce pain in people with chronic back pain. The study participants were given either a placebo or a vitamin D3 supplement for 12 weeks. Those who took the vitamin D3 supplement reported a significant reduction in pain.
Additional research has found that vitamin D3 can also be beneficial for people with other types of pain, such as joint pain and headaches. Vitamin D3 is thought to help by reducing inflammation and improving nerve function.
Despite its benefits, not many people are getting enough vitamin D3. The recommended daily intake is 600 IU, but most Americans only get about 250 IU per day. Supplements can help increase your intake and may provide some relief from chronic pain.
5. Vitamin D3 improves immune function. A recent study published in the journal Nutrients has found that vitamin D3 supplementation can improve immune function. The study participants were randomized to receive either a placebo or a supplement containing 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 per day for 12 weeks. The results showed that the group who received the vitamin D3 supplement had significantly higher levels of interleukin-10 (IL-10), a cytokine that plays an important role in regulating the immune system. The group who received the placebo did not show any significant changes in IL-10 levels. These findings suggest that vitamin D3 may have beneficial effects on immune function.
6. Vitamin D3 may reduce cancer risks. A growing number of studies suggest that vitamin D3 supplementation may have a range of health benefits, including reducing the risk of cancer. One study showed that women who had high levels of vitamin D3 were about half as likely to develop breast cancer as those with lower levels. Another study found that men with the highest blood levels of vitamin D3 were 60% less likely to develop prostate cancer than those with the lowest levels. A recent study published in the journal “Cancer Causes and Control” found that vitamin D3 may play a role in the development of cancer. The study, conducted by researchers at the University of California, San Diego, looked at how vitamin D3 influences the expression of genes involved in cancer development. The results showed that vitamin D3 can suppress the activity of certain genes that promote tumor growth.
7. There are many health benefits to Vitamin D3. One such benefit is breast health. A lack of Vitamin D3 has been linked to an increased risk of breast cancer. Supplementing with Vitamin D3 can help reduce this risk. Additionally, Vitamin D3 helps the body absorb calcium, which is important for maintaining healthy bones and preventing osteoporosis.
8. Vitamin D3 Regulates your insulin levels and helps aid diabetes management. A recent study has shown that vitamin D3 can help regulate your insulin levels and aid diabetes management. The study found that people with type 2 diabetes who took vitamin D3 had lower blood sugar levels and needed less insulin. Researchers believe that vitamin D3 helps improve the way the body uses insulin. They also think that vitamin D3 may help protect against some of the complications associated with diabetes, such as heart disease and nerve damage.
9. Pancreas health is vital to overall health and well-being. A healthy pancreas is key to maintaining blood sugar levels and producing digestive enzymes. Vitamin D3 is essential for keeping the pancreas healthy. It helps protect the pancreatic cells from damage and encourages the production of enzymes necessary for digestion. Vitamin D3 also plays a role in regulating the immune system and helping to prevent autoimmune diseases.
Be sure to have your holistic doctor check your vitamin D3 levels at your next appointment!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.