GreenMed™ Contains A Wide Variety of Superfoods!
GreenMed™ Super Greens is a blend of a wide variety of healthy super greens, plant extracts, and nutrients like vitamin C, l-glutamine, NAC, and MSM. GreenMed™ is great for those who want to detox without fasting or juicing. Most people don’t have time to eat or juice greens every day. GreenMed™ gives you all the benefits of juicing greens without all the hassle. In addition to a combination of over 30 super greens, herbs, and fruits, GreeMed™ contains five grams of l- glutamine. *
GreenMed™ also contains powerful antioxidants like NAC (n-acetylcysteine), MSM (methyl-sulfonyl methyl), and vitamin C.
Antioxidants can improve the immune system, protect the liver from damage, and aids in liver detoxification. Super greens may help to alkalize the body and maintain a healthy pH while providing vitamins, trace minerals, enzymes, prebiotics, and phytonutrients, which may support optimum health*.
The trend of incorporating more superfoods into our diets is growing and for good reason. Supergreens are packed with nutrients and antioxidants that can help protect the body from disease. The best way to reap their benefits is by consuming them raw or cooked as a side dish. Be sure to speak with your holistic doctor about the benefits of superfoods.
What are Super Greens?
Super greens are a type of green leafy vegetable that is high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. They have become increasingly popular in recent years because they are believed to be beneficial for health. Some of the benefits of eating super greens include reducing the risk of cancer, improving heart health, and helping to control weight.
Super Greens is a new, eco-friendly way to get your daily dose of greens. These nutrient-rich vegetables are packed with vitamins and minerals, making them an essential part of any healthful diet.
If you’re looking for a nutritious snack or meal option that will help you reach your health goals, super greens may be the answer. These leafy green vegetables packed with nutrients and vitamins are a great way to get your day off to a healthy start.
Super Greens Benefits Are:
- Super Greens are high in fiber and antioxidants, which can protect against diseases like cancer.
- Super Greens are high in calcium and other minerals, which can help you build strong bones and teeth. 3. Super Greens are a good source of protein, which helps your body repair itself after a workout or helps you feel fuller for longer periods of time.
- Super Greens are packed with vitamins and minerals that can help you recharge your body and give it the nutrients it needs to function at its best.
- Super Greens can boost energy levels, which is why they are often used in weight loss programs to help people feel more full and energized.
- Super Greens are a great source of fiber, which can help you feel fuller for longer periods of time and keep your digestion working efficiently.
- Super Greens contain plenty of phytonutrients, which have antioxidant properties that can reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- Super Greens contain plenty of bioflavonoids, which can help you maintain a healthy immune system and keep your skin looking youthful.
- Super Greens are high in vitamin K, which can help your body absorb calcium more efficiently.
- Super Greens contain plenty of iron, which is important for a healthy heart and hemoglobin production. 11. Super Greens are high in antioxidants that can help keep your skin looking young and healthy. They contain antioxidants such as beta-carotene which help to protect against cell damage linked to cancer and heart disease.
- Super Greens contain a lot of B vitamins, which can help your body use carbohydrates more efficiently.
- Super Greens are high in vitamin B2, which helps to convert food into energy.
- Super Greens contain a lot of vitamin E, which helps protect your skin from sun damage.
- Super Greens are high in vitamin B6, which helps to build red blood cells in the body.
- Super Greens contain a lot of vitamin B12, which helps to build red blood cells and your immune system.
- Super Greens contain a lot of calcium, which can help keep bones strong.
- Super Greens contain some iron, which is essential for building red blood cells and your immune system.
- Super Greens are high in zinc, which helps build red blood cells, protects your skin from sun damage, and prevents hair loss.
- Super Greens contain a lot of potassium, which helps to keep your heart healthy by regulating the amount of fluid in your body.
- Super Greens provide an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, magnesium, and dietary fiber.
- Super Greens can help to improve your immune system, lower cholesterol levels, cognitive function, energy levels, and more.
Most Common Green Superfoods Are:
1. Alfalfa sprouts (sprouting) 2. Kale 3. Mung bean sprouts (sprouting) 4. Wheatgrass 5. Dandelion greens 6. Parsley 7. Spinach 8. Swiss chard 9. Watercress 10. Zucchini 11. Lettuce 12. Broccoli 13. Beet greens 14. Carrots 15. Brussels sprouts 16. Cabbage 17. Celery 18. Collard greens 19. Kale 20. Radishes 21. Turnip 22. Tomato 23. Celery 24. Cucumbers 25. Jicama 26. Asparagus 27. Avocados 28. Okra 29 Parsnips 30. Pinto beans 31. Peas 32. Brussels sprouts 33. Mung beans 34. Lima beans 35. Pumpkin 36. Zucchini 37. Squash 38. Sweet potatoes 39. Artichoke 40. Cauliflower 41 Strawberries 42. Blueberries 43. Blackberries 44. Cherries 45. Watermelon 476 Rhubarb 47. Apples 48. Bananas 49. Papayas 50. Peaches 51. Nectarines 52. Apricots 53. Mangos 54. Guava 55. Pineapples 56. Raspberries 57. Grapes 58. Grapefruit 59. Kiwi fruit 60. Oranges and 61. Plums
Alfalfa sprouts (sprouting) are the immature leaves of an alfalfa plant. Alfalfa is a legume, belonging to the genus “Medicago” in the family Fabaceae. It is native to the Mediterranean region. Alfalfa sprouts have been shown to have a high concentration of proteins, amino acids, and some minerals. Alfalfa is a great source of protein and can be consumed as an alternative to animal products.
Alfalfa sprouts are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin. Alfalfa sprouts contain all eight essential amino acids. They are low in fat content. They are also a good source of calcium, iron, and potassium. Alfalfa sprouts are high in chlorophyll, lignans, and phytonutrients, which are antioxidants. They are also an excellent source of fiber, calcium, and potassium.
Alfalfa has been used for its diuretic properties to promote urinary health. Alfalfa also has a beneficial effect on the liver, kidneys, thyroid, and adrenals. Alfalfa has been used as a natural remedy for allergies and asthma. It is also known to help reduce inflammation. The leaves of Alfalfa can be juiced and consumed fresh or dried for later use.
Alfalfa general benefits include:
- Supporting the Immune System
- Promoting Digestion and Assimilation of Nutrition
- Reducing Inflammation and Pain
- Relieving Anxiety and Depression
Alfalfa benefits for pregnant women and children include:
- Supporting the mother’s immune system
- Supporting fetal development
- Supporting a healthy nervous system
- Supporting bone and muscle development for infants
- Relieving constipation, anxiety, and depression
- Reducing night sweats
- Relieving PMS symptoms
Alfalfa Benefits For Men:
- Supporting muscle strength and function
- Relieving stress and anxiety
- Supporting the immune system
Alfalfa Benefits For Diabetics and Hypothyroidism:
Diabetics and hypothyroidism patients may benefit from the nutrients in alfalfa, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin C.
Spirulina is a blue-green alga that is naturally rich in protein, calcium, and other trace minerals. It also contains high levels of beta-carotene, a precursor to vitamin A which aids in healthy skin and vision development. Spirulina is also rich in amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. It’s one of the most concentrated plant sources of protein available which contains sixty percent of the daily recommended requirement. It is also a great source of protein for vegetarians. It is a great way to boost your eco-nutrition and make sure you’re getting enough of the minerals you need to stay healthy! Numerous studies have shown that spirulina can be used by people with a wide range of health conditions.
Spirulina benefits include:
- Potential to help with weight loss and fat loss
- Reduces fatigue and improves energy levels
- Boosts the immune system, making it a great dietary supplement for those battling viruses, or colds
- Helps to detoxify the body, making it a great dietary supplement for people with high levels of toxins in their system.
Chorella is a superfood from the fresh micro algae family. It’s an incredible green and is full of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. It’s also one of the most powerful and effective superfoods for weight loss. Chorella is a small, flat, green plant that grows wild in freshwater lakes and ponds. It usually grows up to 2 inches in length with long leaves. Once harvested it is full of nutrients and vitamins. It’s a member of the algae family, which includes other important superfoods such as spirulina and wheatgrass. Chorella can be grown in water at room temperature. It’s a fast-growing plant and is harvested when it reaches about 1 inch in length. When harvested, the algae is frozen and can be stored for up to one year.
Chorella is a great source of vitamins B, C & E. It also contains calcium, potassium, iron, and magnesium. It contains the recommended daily allowance of vitamin A (as beta-carotene), thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and pyridoxine. It contains a good amount of B12 and C vitamins. Chlorella is a complete protein – it contains all the essential amino acids in the correct proportions. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth, containing almost all the recommended daily allowances for each essential vitamin and mineral. It is also a great source of enzymes. It is known to be an excellent source of chlorophyll.
Chlorella is a perfect food for vegetarians or vegans as it contains no animal products. It can be used in any recipe that calls for algae powder and makes an excellent addition to smoothies.
Chlorella’s benefits include that it helps to detoxify the body and can boost energy and vitality.
L-glutamine is a non-essential amino acid that occurs naturally in the body and is produced by the muscles. Glutamine is the primary building block of protein. It helps maintain brain health and helps you recover from exercise. Glutamine is essential to the production of other amino acids and also helps with the formation of proteins. As a result, it is vital for maintaining muscle mass and supporting the immune system. Glutamine has been found to be helpful for depression, anxiety, insomnia, weight loss, and antioxidant production.
Under normal circumstances, you’re likely to be able to make all the glutamine you need, but it may become necessary to take more if you’re building fresh tissue to recover from a burn or other injury. People with AIDS also take glutamine to prevent unwanted muscle loss. Glutamine can also be used to improve immune function in some cases.
L-glutamine gut benefits:
- L-Glutamine is one of the most important amino acids for gut health.
- Low levels of glutamine are associated with poor gut function, which can lead to bloating and other digestive issues.
- Helps maintain healthy gut bacteria and improve digestion.
- Glutamine helps liver detoxification, and the removal of ammonia and supports a healthy acid-base ratio.
- Glutamine is sometimes used to treat stomach ulcers, colitis, and Crohn’s disease.
L-glutamine plays an important role in gut health. It is a building block of the digestive tract. L-glutamine is essential for preventing and treating the following ailments: 1. Constipation and diarrhea 2. IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) 3. Acid reflux 4. Heartburn 5. Ulcers 6. Leaky gut syndrome
How does l-glutamine help leaky gut syndrome?
Â L-glutamine is a highly effective natural anti-inflammatory. It can then be the main contributor to reducing inflammation and healing the gut. L-glutamine has been shown to fight the “bad” bacteria in the stomach caused by a leaky gut. This is known as bacterial translocation, which can be a major cause of digestive issues in most people today. L-glutamine is also the main substance that heals leaky gut, since it is a critical amino acid for protein synthesis. So when you have a leaky gut, your body can’t get enough protein into the cells to repair them. When the body can’t repair itself from the inside, it must rely on its immune system. If you have a leaky gut, your immune system attacks your own cells, causing inflammation. When you get sick, the immune system will attack your own body. This can cause chronic infections (e.g. candida), or autoimmune diseases (e.g. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis).
Methylsulfonylmethane or MSM is a sulfur-containing compound that is essential for protecting cells against oxidative damage. It is found in sulfur-rich foods such as broccoli, garlic, onions, asparagus, and brussels sprouts.
MSM (methyl-sulfonyl methyl) increases the permeability of cells, which increases the cell’s capability to flush out excess fluids and toxins. Methylsulfonylmethane is a form of sulfur found in foods such as broccoli, garlic, onions, asparagus, and brussels sprouts.
MSM is a vital component of the immune system and is only found in animal products. It is also known as It also helps keep the immune system functioning properly by boosting the activity of T-cells. It does this through an interaction with the enzyme thioredoxin (TRX). As well as being in the body, MSM is also found in many foods. It is regularly used in cosmetics and supplements because of its ability to help maintain healthy skin and hair. It has been found to help support the immune system, treat a wide range of health conditions, and promote healthy aging.
It has been found to improve the effectiveness of our body’s natural defenses against free radicals and oxidative stress. It is also being studied as a treatment for cancer. MSM, when combined with vitamin C, has been found to help support the immune system and prevent diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. Methylsulfonylmethane is also being studied as a treatment for diabetes and obesity. MSM Improves the effectiveness of the body’s natural defenses against free radicals and oxidative stress. It also Improves performance and endurance during exercise.
- N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a chemical compound that occurs naturally in the body. NAC or N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is an antioxidant that has been shown to help protect the body against the harmful effects of free radicals, which are molecules that damage cells and DNA.
- NAC is produced from the amino acid L-cysteine, which can be found in protein foods such as eggs, fish, and poultry. NAC is used widely in the medical and nutritional fields for a wide range of reasons.NAC (n-acetylcysteine) helps to replenish intracellular levels of glutathione, an antioxidant while helping to restore the cell’s ability to fight damage from free radicals.
- NAC also helps the body break down acetaldehyde, a by-product of alcohol metabolism.
- NAC also helps the body break down acetaldehyde, a by-product of alcohol metabolism. NAC is used as an antioxidant to help prevent and treat infections, cancer, AIDS, and other diseases. The main use of this supplement is to help protect the liver from damage caused by free radicals.
- NAC is also known to help prevent chronic fatigue and depression.
- NAC has been shown to be effective in the prevention of a variety of diseases, including:
- NAC is known to help prevent and treat alcoholic liver disease.
- NAC is a known effective treatment for microsomal triglyceride transfer protein deficiency (Mttp deficiency), which is a rare genetic disorder that affects the liver.
- NAC is a known effective treatment for vitamin B12 deficiency, which is a common and often deadly condition in the elderly.
- NAC has been shown to help prevent skin cancers, especially basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas.
- NAC is an antioxidant that works by donating a hydrogen atom to free radicals, which are molecules that damage cells and DNA.
- NAC has been shown to help prevent liver cancer, especially hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), a type of liver cancer that is very common and often fatal.
- NAC has been shown to help prevent leukemia, especially acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).
- NAC has been shown to be helpful for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- In addition to its many other uses, NAC has been shown to prevent birth defects in rats. In one study, NAC slowed the progression of a very serious type of heart disease called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Congenital heart disease (CHD) is the most common cause of death in children. NAC has been shown to help prevent CHD in rats. Premature birth NAC has been shown to help prevent premature births in mice and rats when taken during pregnancy. Breast cancer NAC has been shown to help prevent breast cancer in rats. In a study performed on mice, NAC slowed the growth of and prevented tumors from developing in the mammary glands. NAC is well-tolerated in humans and has a low incidence of side effects. NAC may cause diarrhea, headaches, nausea, or skin irritation. NAC (or niacinamide) is a member of the vitamin B complex group. It is used as a supplement and may be considered for people at risk of heart disease, as well as those who are looking to improve their health.
- NAC is also used to treat the symptoms of stroke, heart attack, and certain cancers. It may also be used to treat liver damage from acetaminophen overdose.
- NAC is a precursor to glutathione, an important antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage. NAC is also used for the treatment of acetaminophen overdose and as a supplement to maintain normal glutathione levels which help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- NAC and glutathione NAC may improve the health of people with HIV/AIDS by increasing levels of glutathione in the body.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.